An exam helps to self-discipline in order to succeed. The understanding of the hard work and long-term commitment leads to success. The completion of exam builds stronger self –esteem and confidence and curiosity to move up next level and discover more!
FEW STEPS TO DO YOUR EXAM FLAWLESSLY:
• DO choose repertoire and studies that you love.
• DO memorize your music.
• DON’T neglect your technical requirements.
• DO work on your ear tests and sight reading.
• DON’T play too fast.
• DON’T leave practicing to the last minute.
• DO run through your program in advance.
• DON’T arrive late, at least 15 minutes earlier.
• DON’T wear cut-off jeans, or T-shirts. Look presentable & professional.
• DO take your time during the exam.
RCM WEBSITE for registration and due dates. Please Click HERE.
Copyright © 2012 Liliya Baraban. All Rights Reserved.